Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 301%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 741 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 313.140 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska (United States) is 168% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,047,260 KZT ($3,344) in Anchorage, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)