Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 103.588 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 59% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 864,817 KZT (R$ 8,349) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 545,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)