Cost of living comparison between Anápolis, Brazil and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 95.015 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 625,286 KZT (R$ 6,581) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)