Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 95.322 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 623,298 KZT (R$ 6,539) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Santa Cruz, California costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Suzhou costs 元16 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)