Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 94.755 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 619,933 KZT (R$ 6,543) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 499,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)