Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 89.798 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 555,014 KZT (R$ 6,181) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 469,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (28 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)