Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 101.547 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 669,657 KZT (R$ 6,595) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 466,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)