Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.198 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 543,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 516,631 KZT (₨99,384) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)