Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.844 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 527,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 517,732 KZT (₨106,883) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)