Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.816 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 8% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 361,041 KZT (₨74,960) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (about 1 hour ago)