Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00488 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 620,471 KZT (Bs 127,097,968) in Anaco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 533,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)