Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.931 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 479,229 KZT (₨97,194) in Amritsar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 467,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)