Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.048 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 543,658 KZT (₨107,708) in Amritsar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 472,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,779 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,728 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨12,900 (44 minutes ago)