Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.992 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 565,524 KZT (₨113,293) in Amritsar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 545,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)