Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00995 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 474,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 393,629 KZT (﷼ 39,560,330) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)