Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00886 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 19% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 544,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 438,489 KZT (﷼ 49,499,405) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)