Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00777 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 492,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 370,028 KZT (﷼ 47,612,384) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)