Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00795 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 527,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 395,242 KZT (﷼ 49,692,965) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (36 minutes ago)