Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 479.011 KZT / JOD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,795 prices entered by 164 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 80% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)