Cost of living comparison between Amman, Jordan and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,451 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 476.779 KZT / JOD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 91% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 598,259 KZT (Dinar 1,255) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (27 minutes ago)