Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,556 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 440.268 KZT / JOD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 78% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 836,204 KZT (Dinar 1,899) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)