Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,609 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 445.138 KZT / JOD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 80% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 701,582 KZT (Dinar 1,576) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (37 minutes ago)