Cost of living comparison between Amman, Jordan and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,171 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 468.492 KZT / JOD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 85% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 867,476 KZT (Dinar 1,852) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)