Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 510 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.865 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 15% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 398,921 KZT (₨81,995) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)