Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 473 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.077 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 11% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 525,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 465,394 KZT (₨91,664) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 890 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 92,290 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,250 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)