Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 418 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.720 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 16% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 328,749 KZT (₨69,653) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (17 minutes ago)