Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 461 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.305 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 10% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 507,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 457,560 KZT (₨86,256) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)