Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 75.903 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 13% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 440,570 KZT (RM5,804) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)