Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.203 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 554,257 KZT (RM6,826) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 500,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €7 (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (40 minutes ago)