Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.580 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 349,325 KZT (RM4,684) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangui costs 900 Franc (about 1 hour ago)