Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 391.867 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 667,537 KZT (€1,703) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 487,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 2 hours ago)