Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 394.275 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 697,204 KZT (€1,768) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 508,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $65 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Raipur costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guwahati costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)