Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 525 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 401.092 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 67% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 843,347 KZT (€2,103) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 505,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)