Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 708 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 392.043 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 74% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 962,943 KZT (€2,456) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 555,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)