Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 353.836 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 55% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 725,622 KZT (€2,051) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)