Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 630 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.188 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 567,248 KZT (₨109,344) in Allahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 526,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥1 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 14,000 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $542 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lomé costs 102 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albany, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)