Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.055 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 582,249 KZT (₨115,178) in Allahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 532,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)