Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 582 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.837 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 491,615 KZT (₨101,640) in Allahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)