Cost of living in Aligarh, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.175 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 8% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 513,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 474,214 KZT (₨91,631) in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €23 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)