Cost of living in Aligarh, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.006 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 507,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 480,484 KZT (₨95,983) in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)