Cost of living in Aligarh, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.126 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 8% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 528,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 488,246 KZT (₨95,255) in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 152,475 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seoul costs ₩122,222,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs BD$109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)