Cost of living in Aligarh, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.191 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 7% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 472,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 436,853 KZT (₨84,158) in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yongin costs ₩1,250 (6 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨33,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)