Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 696 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 365.140 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 66% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 856,560 KZT (€2,346) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 517,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,500,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 800 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (37 minutes ago)