Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 619 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 386.930 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 62% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 776,763 KZT (€2,008) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 480,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)