Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 826 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 392.043 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 71% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 923,727 KZT (€2,356) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 541,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (43 minutes ago)