Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 636 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 328.926 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 49% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 465,320 KZT (€1,415) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 1 hour ago)