Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 684 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.896 KZT / DZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 468,469 KZT (161,742 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)