Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 864 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.875 KZT / DZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 30% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 509,312 KZT (177,157 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)