Cost of living comparison between Algiers, Algeria and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 606 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.008 KZT / DZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 587,174 KZT (195,192 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piatra Neamţ costs 2.50 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)