Cost of living comparison between Algiers, Algeria and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 678 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.058 KZT / DZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 35% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 633,514 KZT (207,177 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)