Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 341.024 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 51% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 470,507 KZT (€1,380) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)