Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 618 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 391.887 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 107% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,041,866 KZT (€2,659) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 503,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 60₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (about 1 hour ago)