Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 394.818 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 109% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,072,123 KZT (€2,715) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 514,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)