Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 770 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.682 KZT / EGP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 41% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 275,498 KZT (E£ 14,747) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (29 minutes ago)