Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 808 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.515 KZT / EGP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 49% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 160,863 KZT (E£ 9,184) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)