Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.645 KZT / SYP *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 48% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 161,514 KZT (250,336 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (34 minutes ago)