Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.633 KZT / SYP *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 47% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 499,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 265,325 KZT (418,862 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (23 minutes ago)