Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 241.804 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 66% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 519,604 KZT (AU$2,149) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (36 minutes ago)