Cost of living comparison between Albury, Australia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 252.209 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 70% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 798,438 KZT (AU$3,166) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)