Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 340.180 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 536,419 KZT (€1,577) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)