Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 448 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 89.501 KZT / SAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 155% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,244,788 KZT (﷼ 13,908) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 488,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Helsingborg costs 250 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)