Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 484 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.036 KZT / SAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 170% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,055,809 KZT (﷼ 11,993) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aveiro costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montes Claros costs R$ 3.89 (about 1 hour ago)