Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 407 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 86.894 KZT / SAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 140% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,163,731 KZT (﷼ 13,393) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 484,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (18 minutes ago)