Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 525 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.347 KZT / EGP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 39% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 239,921 KZT (E£ 13,830) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)