Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 561 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.525 KZT / EGP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 39% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 189,452 KZT (E£ 10,810) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)