Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 496 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.960 KZT / EGP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 36% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 506,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 325,078 KZT (E£ 17,146) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (33 minutes ago)