Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 222.955 KZT / LYD *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 512,240 KZT (2,298 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.05 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Changwon costs ₩1,430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 35,000TL (about 1 hour ago)