Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 233.034 KZT / LYD *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 519,807 KZT (2,231 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)