Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.053 KZT / SDG *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 4% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 515,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 492,149 KZT (9,833 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)