Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.982 KZT / SDG *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 473,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 451,400 KZT (9,031 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 3 hours ago)