Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28548 KZT / IQD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 33% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 620,946 KZT (2,175,061 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (39 minutes ago)