Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28142 KZT / IQD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 39% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 434,518 KZT (1,544,007 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (36 minutes ago)