Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26756 KZT / IQD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 36% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 532,560 KZT (1,990,423 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)