Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.600 KZT / AED
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 93% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 755,087 KZT (Dirham 8,925) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$43,710 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,560 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $645 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Colombo costs 9,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)