Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.621 KZT / AED
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 94% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,049,767 KZT (Dirham 11,846) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 542,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 120,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)