Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 91.649 KZT / AED
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 100% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 970,512 KZT (Dirham 10,589) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 486,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)