Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 581 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.903 KZT / AED
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 93% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 603,782 KZT (Dirham 7,029) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (31 minutes ago)