Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.465 KZT / AED
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 119% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,024,819 KZT (Dirham 11,328) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)