Cost of living in Aksu, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.650 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 13% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 517,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 451,659 KZT (元8,917) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Limerick costs €71 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)