Cost of living in Aksu, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.285 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 12% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 526,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 462,425 KZT (元8,844) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (38 minutes ago)