Cost of living comparison between Aksu, China and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 49.077 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 16% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 329,988 KZT (元6,724) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)