Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 69.397 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 514,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 399,800 KZT (5,761TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (about 1 hour ago)