Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.720 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 552,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 465,050 KZT (5,070TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cartagena costs COL$14,000 (21 minutes ago)