Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.827 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 35% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 255,164 KZT (2,939TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)