Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 501 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.838 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 418,869 KZT (₨86,578) in Akola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)