Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.775 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 553,864 KZT (₨115,998) in Akola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 512,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lviv costs 15,715₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥250,000 (about 2 hours ago)