Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.989 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 644,541 KZT (¥215,609) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 540,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)