Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.953 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 669,426 KZT (¥226,686) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 558,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $10,750 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)