Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.822 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 585,988 KZT (¥207,680) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (44 minutes ago)