Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.763 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 11% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 345,884 KZT (₨72,624) in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (about 1 hour ago)