Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.993 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 465,467 KZT (₨93,228) in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)