Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 616 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.188 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 531,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 527,290 KZT (₨101,642) in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)