Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.875 KZT / DZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 358,208 KZT (124,574 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toowoomba costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)