Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.030 KZT / DZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 461,323 KZT (152,255 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (26 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (26 minutes ago)