Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.045 KZT / DZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 638,925 KZT (209,846 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 558,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,550 (about 1 hour ago)