Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00973 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 389,792 KZT (﷼ 40,069,280) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jackson, Mississippi costs $29 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (25 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)