Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00776 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 23% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 491,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 380,363 KZT (﷼ 48,992,738) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)