Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.994 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 28% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 475,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 340,835 KZT (₨68,250) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (about 1 hour ago)