Cost of living in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 517 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 333.000 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico) is 100% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 626,073 KZT ($1,880) in Aguadilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (32 minutes ago)