Cost of living in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 495 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 334.200 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico) is 102% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 630,302 KZT ($1,886) in Aguadilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)