Cost of living in Agra, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.963 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agra (India) is 6% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 518,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 488,050 KZT (₨98,333) in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)