Cost of living in Agra, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.845 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agra (India) is 22% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 366,783 KZT (₨75,700) in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)