Cost of living in Agartala, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.876 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 38% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 645,070 KZT (₨132,290) in Agartala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (about 1 hour ago)