Cost of living in Agartala, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.931 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 590,895 KZT (₨119,841) in Agartala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 499,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)