Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.229 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 30% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 653,018 KZT (18,537 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 503,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)