Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 677 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.800 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 30% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 608,487 KZT (19,135 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)