Cost of living comparison between Agadir, Morocco and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 603 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.803 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 39% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 543,839 KZT (16,089 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)