Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 674 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.037 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 38% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 431,266 KZT (13,054 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (28 minutes ago)