Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 582 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.906 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 30% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 610,890 KZT (19,147 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 40 Kina (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨294 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $400 (about 1 hour ago)