Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.422 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 14% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 445,552 KZT (5,097TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (25 minutes ago)