Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 610 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.332 KZT / YER
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 678,342 KZT (509,251 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 544,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 700,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)