Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.329 KZT / YER
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 29% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 604,170 KZT (454,501 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $10,578 (about 2 hours ago)