Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.334 KZT / YER
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 24% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 690,419 KZT (517,654 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 559,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)