Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,190 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 240.785 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 177% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,300,401 KZT (AU$5,401) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)