Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 247.907 KZT / AUD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,381 prices entered by 147 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 166% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,269,695 KZT (AU$5,122) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 478,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)