Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,214 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 251.850 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 199% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,402,449 KZT (AU$5,569) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)