Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,210 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 248.730 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 193% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,374,150 KZT (AU$5,525) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨900 (37 minutes ago)