Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 635 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.780 KZT / ETB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 47% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 575,113 KZT (41,736 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (37 minutes ago)