Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 776 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.795 KZT / ETB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 56% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 488,373 KZT (35,403 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 681 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denver, Colorado costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)