Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 696 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.020 KZT / ETB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 52% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 474,941 KZT (31,621 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)