Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 610 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.962 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 485,303 KZT (5,335TL) in Adana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 485,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Luxembourg costs €150 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (44 minutes ago)