Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 534 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.662 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 482,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 386,810 KZT (5,398TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)