Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 782 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.381 KZT / GHS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 85% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 867,656 KZT (GH₵11,070) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (33 minutes ago)