Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 826 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.896 KZT / GHS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 69% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 790,665 KZT (GH₵11,152) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)