Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 762 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.107 KZT / GHS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 87% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 972,014 KZT (GH₵13,116) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 519,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)