Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 659 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.362 KZT / GHS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 70% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 830,730 KZT (GH₵11,171) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 489,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)