Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.121 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 554,110 KZT (Mex$ 28,980) in Acapulco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 462,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (41 minutes ago)