Cost of living comparison between Acapulco, Mexico and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.908 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 334,927 KZT (Mex$ 18,703) in Acapulco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$2,150 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)