Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.786 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 344,441 KZT (Mex$ 20,520) in Acapulco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)