Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.641 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 565,675 KZT (Mex$ 32,066) in Acapulco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 556,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 3 hours ago)