Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.983 KZT / NGN *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 49% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 582,035 KZT (592,197 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $508 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,325,900 ден (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Leipzig costs €137 (about 1 hour ago)