Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 624 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.012 KZT / NGN *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 52% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 849,233 KZT (838,916 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 558,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)