Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 718 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.913 KZT / NGN *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 31% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 620,040 KZT (679,111 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 475,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 327,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)