Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 660 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.061 KZT / NGN *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 62% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 504,948 KZT (476,137 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (25 minutes ago)