Cost of living comparison between Abuja, Nigeria and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 591 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.078 KZT / NGN *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 68% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 654,398 KZT (606,906 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (43 minutes ago)