Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 711 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.951 KZT / NGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 38% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 755,797 KZT (794,992 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 546,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)