Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26960 KZT / IQD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 99% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 962,243 KZT (3,569,111 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 484,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)