Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26952 KZT / IQD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 117% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 849,347 KZT (3,151,310 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yogyakarta costs Rp 475,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)