Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28142 KZT / IQD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 121% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 689,063 KZT (2,448,501 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (38 minutes ago)