Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26309 KZT / IQD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 109% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 979,612 KZT (3,723,478 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacoma, Washington costs $125 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 90 ₪ (42 minutes ago)