Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29266 KZT / IQD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 126% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,059,330 KZT (3,619,621 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (40 minutes ago)