Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26711 KZT / IQD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 114% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 836,789 KZT (3,132,721 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)