Cost of living comparison between Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,520 prices entered by 220 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 92.482 KZT / AED
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 183% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,106,825 KZT (Dirham 11,968) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)