Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,771 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.644 KZT / AED
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 159% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,012,794 KZT (Dirham 11,826) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (21 minutes ago)