Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,569 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.465 KZT / AED
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 178% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,084,651 KZT (Dirham 11,990) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 30 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 65,000 (about 1 hour ago)