Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.514 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 37% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 427,108 KZT (830,333 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)