Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.597 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 37% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 657,487 KZT (1,102,225 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 479,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (30 minutes ago)