Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.528 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 36% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 425,973 KZT (806,430 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (29 minutes ago)