Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.574 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 37% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 669,426 KZT (1,166,581 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 488,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,500,000 L£ (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,865 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,550 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.80 (about 1 hour ago)