Cost of living comparison between Abobo, Ivory Coast and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.555 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 39% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 542,883 KZT (978,345 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (about 2 hours ago)